Program Coordinator Award Nominations
September 1, 2013
- Injury Free Coalition for Kids National Office
National Program Coordinator of the Year Award
The National project Coordinator of the year award recognizes an individual who has developed and implemented local or statewide Injury Free program and/or policy initiatives that have resulted in improved outcomes.
- Nominee must be an Injury Free Program Coordinator for at least 3 years.
- An Injury Free Principal Investigator or another Injury Free member familiar with the work of the nominee must submit the application. Self-nominations will not be accepted. The nominator must submit a curriculum vitae of the nominee’s professional experience along with a narrative statement (not more than 2 pages) describing this individual’s contribution to local injury prevention efforts and promotion of the Injury Free Coalition for Kids organization. The narrative statement should include a description of:
- how the nominee developed, implemented, and evaluated local Injury Free programming and/or policy activities. If available, include evidence of improved outcomes.
- the leadership qualities exhibited by the nominee
- the partnerships the nominee developed with local/county/state organizations to help facilitate implementation of Injury Free activities
- media activities facilitated by the nominee promoting local Injury Free activities.
- nominee recognition by the community evidenced by receipt of any local/state awards
- Awards will not be made to the same site within a three-year cycle.
Nomination applications should be submitted to E. Lenita Johnson, email@example.com, and must be received by 9/10/13. A review panel of Injury Free board members will judge award applications. Presentation of the award will be at the annual Injury Free conference, 11/8 – 11/10/13 in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.