Forging New Frontiers:
Keeping Kids Safe at Home Through COVID:
Consumer Product and Firearm Safety
26th Annual Injury Free Coalition for Kids® Conference
December 3-5, 2021
— Ft. Lauderdale Embassy Suites
Call for Abstracts and Workshops
Forging New Frontiers, the annual conference of Injury Free Coalition for Kids®,
has become a valuable meeting to foster collaborative research,
develop best practices and address challenges in the field of
The objectives of the 2021 Annual Conference are to provide participants
with an opportunity to:
- Study and encourage research in the field of injury prevention.
- Learn about designing, planning and building healthy communities.
- Share and explore challenges and successes in community-based injury prevention programming
with a goal of helping trauma centers develop and improve injury prevention programs.
- Share information about innovative injury prevention best practices.
- Describe how trauma centers can develop and evaluate community-based injury prevention
- Identify opportunities for multi-city projects and research as well as opportunities to learn more about
translating research into practice in minority and resource-limited communities.
- Revitalize their creative energies in order to continue to
innovate and sustain healthy communities.
To respond to the call for abstracts and/or call for workshops click on the appropriate link.